Chocolate and peanut butter cookies
1. Preheat oven to 180 °C. Line a baking sheet with non-stick baking paper.
2. Mix dry ingredients in a bowl: ground almonds, ground cashews, cacao powder, tapioca, coconut flour, oat flour, coconut sugar, a pinch of baking soda, baking powder and xanthan gum.
3. Now add all the wet ingredients to the bowl except chocolate. Use a hand mixer and mix it well.
4. Once it’s done add finely chopped chocolate (or chocolate chips) to the mixture and stir well. (You can also stir in peanut butter instead of mixing it.)
5. Shape cookies with your hands and put them on the baking sheet.
6. Bake for approx. 12-15 minutes (depending on the size of the cookies).
7. Leave them to cool down before transferring them on a plate and sprinkle with cacao powder.