Black bean and chocolate cookies
1. Preheat oven to 180 °C. Line a baking sheet with non-stick baking paper.
2. To prepare flax eggs, simply grind flax seeds in a coffee grinder. Mix 2 tablespoons of grounded flax seeds with 6 tablespoons of water and stir well. Place the bowl of flax eggs in the fridge for a minimum of 15 minutes.
3. Mix dry ingredients in a bowl: ground roasted almonds, cacao powder, tapioca, coconut flour, oat flour, coconut sugar, a pinch of baking soda, and baking powder. Set aside.
4. Place cooked black beans, 5 tablespoons of milk and 2 flax eggs in a blender and blend until smooth.
5. Melt vegan margarine over low heat in a medium pot.
6. Now you can add black bean mixture and margarine to the bowl with dry ingredients. Use a hand mixer and mix it well.
7. Once it’s done add finely chopped chocolate (or chocolate chips) to the mixture and stir well.
8. Shape small cookies with your hands and put them on the baking sheet.
9. Bake for 10-12 minutes (the cookies should still be a little soft when you remove them from the oven).
10. Leave them to cool down before transferring them on a plate and sprinkle with cacao powder.