No-bake chocolate breakfast cupcakes
- 100 g toasted almonds ground
- 100 g rolled oats ground
- 60 g goji berries and cranberries mix
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 200 g dates previously soaked in water for minimum 2 hours
- 50 g creamed coconut a highly concentrated coconut in a firm block
- 60 g dark chocolate
- 40 g dark chocolate
- 60 g coconut cream the thickened coconut cream from a can of full-fat coconut milk
- 1-2 tablespoons agave
Combine the dry ingredients in one bowl. Melt the coconut cream and chocolate over low heat in a medium pot. Stir until smooth and set aside.
Drain dates and add them to the blender. Blend shortly until you get a thick paste.
Mix date paste and melted chocolate with dry ingredients and stir well until combined. You can also use a hand mixer for this.
this. Spread the mixture into prepared mini cylinder silicone molds and press down firmly to form the base. Place it in the fridge for a couple of hours to firm up.
Before serving, top them with chocolate sauce (see below)
Melt chocolate over low heat in a medium pot. Stir until smooth. Let it cool down a bit.
Add coconut cream, melted chocolate and agave to the blender and blend shortly until smooth.
Always chill your coconut milk in the refrigerator overnight, being sure not to shake or tip the can to encourage separation of the cream and liquid.
Creamed coconut that is used in cupcakes is not the same as coconut cream. It is a highly concentrated coconut in a firm block. Check out the link if you are not familiar with it: https://amzn.to/2Iq3vKC