Matcha, avocado and lemon cheesecake
- 80 g toasted almonds
- 10 g rolled oats
- 10 g shredded coconut
- 50 g dates previously soaked in water for minimum 1 hour
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 150 g cashews previously soaked in water for minimum 4 hours
- 1/2 avocado approx. 120 g
- 100 g coconut cream the thickened coconut cream from a can of full-fat coconut milk
- juice of 1 small lemon
- 4-5 tablespoons agave
- 2 teaspoons matcha powder
Line the base of a 12 cm spring form cake tin with baking paper.
Place almonds and rolled oats in a food processor and process until they are finely ground. Add shredded coconut, drained dates, and coconut oil. Process until mixture sticks together. Adjust sweetness.
Once it’s all combined, press the crust mixture into the cake tin, making sure you press it out evenly.
Place it in the fridge.
Drain cashews and place them in a blender. Add coconut cream, avocado, lemon juice, agave and matcha powder. Blend on high speed until the mixture becomes creamy.
Pour the filling over the crust.
Place the cake in the freezer to set for at least 3-4 hours.
Before serving, top it with blueberries and edible flowers (chamomile).