Mango chocolate cupcakes
- 120 g almonds roasted
- 20 g rolled oats
- 60 g dates previously soaked for minimum 1 hour
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder raw
- 1 tablespoon date syrup if needed, for extra sweetness
- 200 g cashews previously soaked for minimum 4 hours
- 100 g mango diced
- 3-4 tablespoons agave
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 5 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/3 - 1/2 teaspoon turmeric if you dont like turmeric, feel free to omit it
- 50 g coconut cream the thickened coconut cream from a can of full-fat coconut milk
- 40 g dark chocolate
- 1/2 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1-2 tablespoons agave
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
Place almonds and rolled oats in a food processor and process until they are finely ground. Add drained dates, cacao powder, agave and coconut oil and process until the mixture sticks together. Adjust sweetness by adding date syrup if necessary.
Spread the mixture into small cylinder silicone molds (6 cm diameter) and press down firmly to form the base. Refrigerate while you make the filling.
Put all the ingredients in a high-speed blender and process until the mixture is smooth and creamy. Layer the mango filling on top of the bases.
Place the cupcakes in the freezer to set for 4-5 hours.
Melt the coconut oil and chocolate over low heat in a medium pot. Stir until smooth. Let it cool down a bit.
Add coconut cream, cacao powder, melted chocolate and agave to the blender and blend shortly until smooth.
Using a teaspoon, carefully spread chocolate topping over the cupcakes. Top with blueberries and edible flowers.