- 120 g almonds roasted
- 20 g coconut chips
- 90 g dates previously soaked for minimum 1 hour
- 200 g cashews previously soaked for minimum 4 hours
- 100 g coconut cream the thickened coconut cream from a can of full-fat coconut milk
- 100 g mango diced
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4-5 tablespoons agave
- 1/3-1/2 teaspoon turmeric for color
- 50 g blueberries and blackberries fresh
Line the base of a 16 cm spring form cake tin with baking paper.
Place all the crust ingredients in the food processor and process until mixture sticks together. Adjust sweetness.
Once it’s all combined, press the crust mixture into the cake tin, making sure you press it out evenly, covering the entire base. Place in the fridge.
Drain the cashews and place them in a blender. Add all the other ingredients and blend on high speed until completely smooth. Gently fold in fresh blueberries and blackberries with a spatula.
Pour the mango filling over your base and place the cake back in the freezer to set for at least 4-5 hours.
Store it in the fridge or freezer. If the cake was in the freezer let it thaw for 20 minutes before serving. Decorate with blueberries, edible flowers…