Coconut mini cheesecakes
- 60 g almonds roasted
- 20 g coconut flour
- 70 g dates previously soaked for min 1 hour
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 100 g cashews previously soaked for minimum 4 hours
- 150 g coconut cream the thickened coconut cream from a can of full-fat coconut milk
- 100 g shredded coconut
- 5-6 tablespoons agave
- 2-3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- pinch of vanilla powder
Place almonds in a food processor and process until they are finely ground. Add drained dates, coconut flour, cacao powder, and coconut oil. Process until mixture sticks together. Adjust sweetness.
Spread the mixture into small cylinder silicone molds 6 cm diameter (makes 7) and press down firmly to form the base. Refrigerate while you make coconut filling.
To make coconut filling put all the ingredients in a high-speed blender. Blend on high speed until nice and creamy. Adjust sweetness.
Layer the coconut filling on top of the bases. Place it back in the freezer to set for at least a couple of hours.
Just before serving top with berries or edible flowers.