Chocolate tofu pudding
- 280 g silken tofu
- 100 g dates previously soaked for minimum 1 hour
- 50 g almonds roasted and ground
- 3 tablespoons cacao powder
- 3-4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons cacao nibs
- 1 tablespoon date syrup if needed
- 50 g dates previously soaked for minimum 1 hour
- 60 g almonds roasted and ground
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon cacao nibs
- 1 tablespoon rolled oats
Drain dates and squeeze out any excess water. Add them to the blender along with silken tofu, almonds, cacao powder, coconut oil, and cacao nibs.
Blend on high speed until the mixture becomes completely smooth and creamy. Adjust sweetness if necessary by adding 1 tablespoon of date syrup.
Drain dates and squeeze out any excess water. Add them to the food processor along with almonds, coconut oil, cacao powder, cacao nibs and rolled oats. Process until the mixture sticks together. Adjust sweetness.
Layer as desired