Chocolate, hazelnut and mocha cheesecake
- 100 g cashews roasted
- 100 g hazelnuts roasted
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons agave
- 200 g cashews previously soaked for minimum 4 hours
- 100 g dates previously soaked for minimum 1 hour
- 10 tablespoons coconut oil
- 4 tablespoons cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons agave
- 7-8 tablespoons almond milk or any other alternative
- 100 g hazelnuts chopped or whole
- 100 g cashews previously soaked for minimum 4 hours
- 5 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons agave
- 4 tablespoons almond milk or any other alternative
- 1-2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 1 teaspoon cacao powder raw
- 1-2 tablespoons lemon juice optional
- 50 g dark chocolate
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
Line the base of a 16 cm spring form cake tin with baking paper.
Place cashews and hazelnuts in a food processor and process until they are finely ground. Add coconut oil and agave nectar. Process until mixture sticks together. Adjust sweetness.
Once it’s all combined, press the crust mixture into the cake tin, making sure you press it out evenly. Place it in the fridge.
Drain cashews and dates and place them in a blender. Add coconut oil, cacao powder, agave and lemon juice. Blend on high speed until mixture becomes smooth and creamy.
If the mixture is too thick add 7-8 tablespoons of almond milk or any other alternative. Add chopped hazelnuts and stir well.
Pour half of the hazelnut filling on top of the crust and leave the other half for the top layer.
Drain cashews and place them in a blender. Add coconut oil, cacao powder, agave coffee. Blend on high speed until mixture becomes completely smooth and creamy.
If the mixture is too thick add about 4 tablespoons of almond milk or any other alternative.
Pour the mocha filling on top of the hazelnut filling.
For the chocolate topping, melt coconut oil and chocolate over low heat in a medium pot.
Finish it by pouring another half of hazelnut filling on top of mocha filling.
Place the cake in the fridge overnight or if you are in a hurry, you can put it in the freezer for a couple of hours.
Decorate with bliss balls, roasted hazelnuts, chocolate drizzle…