Buckwheat chocolate pudding
- 100 g buckwheat soaked for minimum 4 hours
- 3 dl almond milk for cooking
- 120 g dates soaked for minimum 1 hour
- 3-4 tablespoons date syrup or agave
- 50 g roasted almonds ground
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 70 g dark chocolate
- 3-4 tablespoons cacao powder
- a few tablespoons almond milk
Once the buckwheat has been soaked, rinse it well, and let it drain thoroughly. Put it in a large pan or a medium pot with 3 dl almond milk. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover and cook for approx. 15 minutes. Remove from heat and let it cool down completely. It will absorb almost all liquid while cooking.
Melt coconut oil and chocolate over low heat in a medium pot. Set aside.
Place cooked buckwheat in the blender. Drain dates and add them to the blender with all the other ingredients: ground roasted almonds, melted chocolate, cacao powder, date syrup or agave. Blend until smooth and creamy.
If the mixture is too thick, add a little bit of almond milk until you reach the desired consistency. Adjust sweetness if necessary.
Serve in a bowl and top with chopped roasted almonds, chocolate, and mint leaves...