- 100 g almonds roasted
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 2-3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 80 g dates previously soaked for min 1 hour
- 1 tablespoon agave for extra sweetness
- 200 g coconut cream the thickened coconut cream from a can of full-fat coconut milk
- 80 g shredded coconut
- 6-7 tablespoons agave
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- pinch of vanilla powder
- 50 g dark chocolate
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
Place almonds in a food processor and process until they are finely ground. Drain dates and squeeze out any excess water. Add them to the food processor along with cacao powder and coconut oil. Process until mixture sticks together. Adjust sweetness.
Spread the mixture into small cylinder silicone molds (sheet of 8) and press down firmly to form the base. Refrigerate while you make coconut filling.
To make coconut filling put all the ingredients in a high-speed blender. Blend on high speed until the mixture comes together. Adjust sweetness.
Layer the coconut filling on top of the bases.
Place it back in the freezer to set for at least couple of hours. Store it in the freezer. Allow it to thaw for 20 minutes before eating.
Melt chocolate with coconut oil over low heat. Drizzle the chocolate mixture over the cupcakes.