Chickpea and chocolate fudge-like dessert
- 200 g chickpeas cooked and peeled
- 100 g dates previously soaked for minimum 1 hour
- 40 g coconut butter
- 30 g dark chocolate
- 40 g almonds roasted and ground
- 3 tablespoons cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons cacao nibs
- 10-11 tablespoons almond milk or any other alternative
- 1 tablespoon date syrup for extra sweetness
Melt 40 g coconut butter and 30 g dark chocolate over low heat in a medium pot. Set aside.
Drain dates and squeeze out any excess water and put them in a blender. Add melted chocolate and coconut butter mixture, chickpeas, almonds, cacao powder, cacao nibs and 6 tablespoons of almond milk in a high-speed blender.
Blend on high speed until the mixture becomes smooth.
If the mixture is too thick, you can add a little bit more almond milk (4-5 tablespoons). Adjust sweetness if necessary by adding 1 tablespoon date syrup.
Serve in a glass or a bowl and top with roasted almonds and chocolate.